Tuesday, December 1, 2020

100-Day Practice! Days 10 & 11

 Day 10 (11/30/20)

This morning's session was punctuated by the sound of the rain's pitter patter on the AC in the window. My right knee was more reluctant than usual to participate in sitting. I massaged it a little longer this time and it was fine. Generally, I was more aware of my body being less comfortable than I typically am. That made for distraction from my internal focus for sometime. Eventually, I settled in...

As a courtesy, I am posting the following quote for Mr. Jamal Ashanti Bey who is participating in the 100-Day Practice!: "It is better to move less than more; it is better to not move than to move less; moving while being immobile is the movement of creation."   -Master Wang Xiangzhai

Day 11 (12/1/20)

The time sitting and moving seemed to pass by more quickly than usual this morning. Perhaps the recent energies of the Lunar eclipse and Beaver moon were contributing factors in my experience yesterday and today? We are made of the stuff of celestial bodies and are a part of Nature. Though subtle, it stands to reason we are affected in some manner; especially when in a meditative state.

Blessings!

"To be great, get it done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment